Applications are invited for the following vacancies in the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Senior Civil Aviation Inspector (Air Traffic Management – Standards & Procedures)
- Senior Civil Aviation Inspector (Air Traffic Management – Operations)
- Senior Civil Aviation Inspector (Aeronautical Meteorology)
- Senior Civil Aviation Inspector (Air Traffic Management -Technical)
- Senior Civil Aviation Inspector (Aircraft Flight Operations)
- Manager (Financial Operations)
- Civil Aviation Inspector (Aerodrome Standards)
- Civil Aviation Inspector (Airworthiness)
Advertisement, Application and Application Procedure
Duly completed applications should reach this office on or before 05.03.2018 under registered post. Only the applications sent on the specified forms will be entertained. Applicants who serve Airport and Aviation Services Sri Lanka Ltd, Sri Lanka Airforce or any other Government Agency should apply through the Head of the Organization.
Applications should be addressed to following address and the title of the post being applied shall be marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Completed applications can be forwarded by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be acknowledged. Separate application should be sent for each post, if more than one post is applied for. Only the successful candidates will be called for interviews/ tests.
Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer,
Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka,
No.152/1, Opposite Radar Hill,
Minuwangoda Road, Katunayake
Source : Sunday Observer & Silumina News Paper (18/02/2018) / www.caa.lk